Heartstrings By Susette

Thursday, December 29, 2016

He Melts My Heart!


 When Clint got home from work the other night, I was busy with the baby and all of the other crazy things that moms have to do, and so of course he stepped right in and got to work.
He is always so willing to come home and do whatever is needed to help me out and lighten my load...
He is so good to me. :)

I came into the kitchen to find him preparing our dinner since I had fed the kids earlier and was just waiting for him to get home to eat.
I had an immediate smile put on my face as I saw what he had made for me...
my own Boboli pizza in the shape of a heart. :)

It doesn't take much to make me happy...in fact, it's all of the little things like this that mean the most to me!
Clint, you are amazing. 
You are my best friend, my everything...and YOU warm my heart...literally!!! :)
 How did I get so lucky to be married to such a good guy who loves me more than anything, and puts his family and God first?? You make me so happy...words just cannot describe how much you mean to me, how much JOY you bring into my life, and how many smiles you put on my face. ~ How much laughter you add to the day, and the happy spirit that permeates from the walls of our home...
kind of like the aroma of a fresh baked pizza...;) 
Thank you for all that you do for me, and for showing me just how much you love me in so many little, and yet so many important ways!!!
I. LOVE. YOU!!!

No comments: