Heartstrings By Susette

Tuesday, June 19, 2018

A Little Love and a Little Laughter

 Yesterday my kids and I sat down and painted a big banner to hang up on the Gruber's house to welcome them home from the funeral for April's dad. The kids had a ball making all of the hearts, and I kept on telling them, "Do you guys know what this is?? It's ministering!!! :) "Ministering looks like making a banner full of love and mourning with those that mourn." We did it anonymously so that they can just continue thinking of ALL of the people that love them so much...
 I remember a sweet angel doing the same thing for me when my dad passed away and it really made me feel so loved...today when I stopped by to visit April she commented on the sign that someone had made and how they cried when they saw it and they just felt so loved...
 Later, when Clint got home from work, we took the family and went to see the new movie Incredibles 2!
It was hilarious and Kambriella's loud laughter made it that much more funny!!!
 Oh, and Baby Jack Jack totally reminds me of Kesslyn right now...mischievous and sometimes a little monster!!! Can you see it in her face?? ;) ;) 
It was a fun night!


No comments: