THIS is summer!
Friends, sunshine, and the GREAT outdoors!!! :)
We started off our morning yesterday with some time at the park...
...followed by a lunch date at Cupbop with Clint...
(We HAVE to continue our Wednesday tradition of lunch dates, but next week I think I am going to go by myself for a REAL date! It's definitely CHEAPER that way! ;)
We ran errands, played basketball at the church, and had family gather to join us for Kambriella's dance recital!!!
Kambriella (far left) had such a fun time dancing and performing on the stage, and felt SUPER happy that she had the LARGEST cheering section out there! ;) Way to go Kambriella!
Roses and smiles from Grandpa Trickett...
Hugs and LOVE from Kate...
Compliments and cuddles from cousin Madyson...
...and of course all of the above from Tiffany and crew...;)
But her BIGGEST fans of all ~ her FAMILY! :) (minus Kesslyn who wandered off RIGHT as we were taking the picture;)
Then we headed to one of the only open restaurants for dinner afterwards...Jim's Diner.
Kate was so thoughtful and brought Kambriella a birthday present too! A cute coloring book, yummy smelly markers, and an I (heart) NY t-shirt from her trip back east! Sweet, sweet Kate and Kambriella!
Then...at the end of the night when everyone had left the restaurant and me, Kate. Kambriella, and Kesslyn were the only ones left in the parking lot, I TRIED to take a picture and THIS is what I got:
See if you can tell WHICH person in all of the photos was the one who DIDN'T get a nap, who wanted to be a frog, AND a lion, AND a dinosaur, then wanted to do "tricks" but only ended up farting and making us all dye laughing...Ya...THAT girl! She's the one...the boss of EVERYTHING and stubborn as can be!?!?
:) :) :) :) :) :)
It was such a good day, and we were all exhausted by the end of it, but these days are all so special and they pass soooo quickly...
I LOVED some of the last comments of the day...
Kambriella:
"I just LOVE Kate! And I'm so happy that Carew is gonna marry her so she can be my REAL sister!"
Dallin:
"Kate's so awesome! We need to have her come over more so she will still want to marry Carew when he comes home!"
Kids!
Gotta love 'em!
They are soooo honest!
And mine definitely have good taste! ;)
Happy Thursday! :)


























No comments:
Post a Comment