No, this is NOT the Italian mafia...
It's Mormon Missionaries in Italy!!!
When I first received this picture of Carew I felt like I was looking at a movie advertisement for "Men In Black" or something to that effect...it made me smile. :)
Especially when I noticed that my FAVORITE missionary in the picture was DEFINITELY the most intimidating looking one...you know, the one holding the pink shopping bag?? ;) ;)
I LOVE seeing the pictures of Carew! I love reading his emails too, but there is something neat about seeing the pictures and trying really hard to imagine what it's like for him over there...
I pray everyday that he will be having good experiences...LIFE CHANGING experiences...experiences that will solidify his testimony and keep him converted to the Lord ALWAYS.
I love him so much. I love ALL of my kids so much. And there's nothing I want more than for each of them to travel the path of life moving straight forward in the direction that leads us back home to our loving Heavenly Father. THAT is what Carew is doing right now and I couldn't be more proud.
I love you Carew!

No comments:
Post a Comment