Heartstrings By Susette

Friday, June 1, 2018

The Last Day of School as a 6th Grader!

 From preschool graduation to 6th grade graduation, this "Fabulous 5" have been friends through the years, and they love each other more and more with every passing year!
It was a sweet moment that we as the "Fantastic 4" mom friends shared in this moment of celebration and reenactment for the sake of good old times and many more wonderful memories to come!

Aren't they just SOOOO CUTE??
...and LITTLE? ;)
These are great kids and I couldn't have hand picked any better people for my kids to be growing up with! 
Parker, Natalee, Alex, Ashton, and Gavin...CONGRATULATIONS and WE LOVE YOU!!! 
 We hosted a crepe breakfast for our good friends this morning before the last day of school got started...and had to take some great photos with everyone too...;)
 My poor sweet Kambriella was sooo sick!!! She had been up throughout the night throwing up, and didn't get to have the breakfast with everyone or even go to school (which she was soooo sad about!!!) but she did get to join us for a quick picture! But poor Kesslyn missed out because she was STILL in bed sleeping! We have all played so hard and been exhausted, and we are soooo very ready for the break that summer has to offer!
 I also helped with the 5K Fun Run at the school, watched the "clap out" of the 6th graders as they left the building for the last time as students there, and took pictures with friends...
 I took the Fabulous 5 to Bahama Bucks per Gavin's DAILY request for the last month!!! :)
 ...and did I mention that I LOVE these kids!!!??
They are just plain awesome and I can see how bright their futures are and I can't wait to see the places they'll go!!! Congrats guys!!!
OHMS, here they come!!!
(Ok, well in a few months anyways...;)

No comments: