Heartstrings By Susette

Thursday, June 14, 2018

Good Times and Hard Times

 Have you ever heard of a "surprise bridal shower" at the end of a 5:30 a.m. aerobics class???
Wellll.... I am here to tell you that they do actually exist and we threw one yesterday for a cute girl in our aerobics class that is getting married in just 2 weeks!
After a 45 minute workout, we snuck into another room where we had breakfast items and gifts displayed and we had ONE HAPPY soon to be bride!
(Although we forgot to take pictures until the very end when the gifts and bride were already gone and on the way to get ready for work!)
It was fun and we have THE BEST group of friends. And we all watch out for each other. 
ALWAYS.
Then, later yesterday I received the SADDEST news that my sweet friend April's dad had a massive heart attack and passed away VERY unexpectedly. I ran to her home and held her while she cried and cried...sobbing like a broken hearted little girl who would miss her sweet daddy very much. ;(.....
I whipped up a quick dinner and delivered it to her husband and children while April headed to Beaver with her sister to be with her mom and siblings and to prepare for a funeral...
Life is so good and soooo hard all at the same time.
Thank goodness for the precious gift of the Comforter and the blessing of the knowledge of ETERNAL families.

No comments: