Heartstrings By Susette

Tuesday, October 2, 2018

Family Home Evening For General Conference

 On Sunday evening we drove as a family over to one of our favorite little parks for Family Home Evening.
As I took a picture of this sweet little care free spirit that was hanging out the window, I saw her goodness, and I saw the words "Objects in mirror are closer than they appear."
I took the message spiritually and KNOW that my children need me to be closer to them than EVER before.
Although they are so so good, they are still living in a world surrounded by so many loud voices all competing for their attention. I want them to ALWAYS know how special they are, how much they are loved, never to forget WHO they are, and that together, we will make it back to our Heavenly Father...not just one of us, or a couple of us, but ALL of us. Together. 
 We sat together and learned about preparing spiritually for General Conference. We discussed receiving personal revelation and each tried to come up with a question that we want to have answered as we listen to the messages...
 I LOVE General Conference and  I love the righteous traditions we are are creating when we participate and do these good things together as a family. I love the way the spirit fills my home and how the messages touch me deep to my core. I love how I receive so much guidance and inspiration for me, for my family, for my calling, and for life. I can't wait until the weekend and for General Conference!
(AND I LOVE this crazy Goofball!)
:)

No comments: