Some real life photos from SUCH a great Sunday!!! :)
My sweet sister Cynthia flew in to Las Vegas from Alaska to visit my mom...
...and then the 2 of them took a little road trip up here to see us all for a day!!!
We all met at Tiffany and Colby's house...
...we had pizza (a Panter girls family favorite :)...
...and we had Krispy Kreme donuts for dessert!
We talked and played catch up...
...we told stories and shared fun memories...
...we laughed and laughed....:) :)
We played some mad games of spoons too!!!
I LOVED every minute of it because I just LOVE my sister Cynthia Sooooo much!!!
She is selfless and sweet and kind and knows how to make EVERYONE feel loved and important.
She is just the happiest and most positive person to be around...
...and Clint says that she is the most like me out of all of my sisters, which I will gladly take as an AWESOME compliment! :)
Cynthia loves running just like me, and I would just LOVE to get to go on a run with her!
(But who knows when that will ever happen...)
She has 5 children and is a grandma of 3...
She is sweet and kind and so attentive to my mom...
...and spent LOTS of time lovin' on Kesslyn, and paying attention to the kids...
Pretty much all of my kids just had a fun fun time with her and mentioned her with grateful hearts during our family prayer last night. She's just awesome. :)
Kesslyn loved her...:)
...and brought out ALL of her smiles. :)
And of course Uncle Craigy is so silly and the kids just LOVE all the attention he gives out too...:)
AND...Cynthia thought of me on her way down and brought me some Zentoes running pads for my sore toes! They keep my toes from crossing and I am already loving them after my morning run today!
Kambriella showed of her "doggy house" that she made to Cynthia and Cynthia ooed and awed over it!!
It had lights and hand made pillows and family pictures on the inside walls. It was a real treasure that she was proud to share. And Cynthia was so impressed!
Pretty much all in all it was a fabulous night full of fun and lots of people that I love!
I am so grateful for forever families and I'm glad to have this one of mine! :)




























No comments:
Post a Comment