Heartstrings By Susette

Thursday, October 25, 2018

Lots of Heart!

 This beautiful girl was given an Award of Merit today for her 3-D Art in the annual Reflections contest at Rosamond Elementary! She always puts her whole heart into what she does and it shows!!!
Way to go Kambriella! 
I am always so proud of the good work you do, and how you always try your very best all the time. You are a talented and amazing young girl and you my sweet are going to go far in life. :)
(And I think you look an awfully lot like your big sister Kierra in this picture right here! ;) Beautiful!!!
 Also, today was Leo's heart surgery! 
This picture here is of some of Leo's brothers and sisters after I picked them up from school. 
I found these little lion key chains perfect for their back packs that I wanted to give them as a token of love and support and a sweet reminder of their courageous little brother!
 He has been a champ so far...
The update that Michelle sent to me was that Leo was off the bypass machine and the echo shows that the repair is performing how they want it to. They will be meeting with the surgeon soon, but they are glad to be over the first bump in the road! We know that God hears and answers prayers, and that He is very aware of our circumstances...and through it all we can always feel His love if we will let Him in.
I love this little family and am blessed to have them for my friends!

No comments: