Yesterday my sweetheart turned 47!
I love him more each day that I know him.
I was so happy to celebrate him with an infinite amount of hugs and kisses, both a lunch and a dinner date (Lunch alone, dinner with the kids ;), and a wonderful play called the Scarlet Pimpernel at the Hale Center Theater. We loved the play because it made us laugh and feel happy! (And we got to sit on the front row! :)
I'm sad I didn't get more pictures, but I am so happy to know that Clint had a wonderful birthday, and most importantly that he felt loved. :) He LOVED his phone call and birthday song from Kierra! (He told me all about it and said it made him smile so big!) After all, it's the people in life that really matter, and Clint, YOU are one of MY favorite things! Happy Birthday my sweet! XOXOX


No comments:
Post a Comment