Heartstrings By Susette

Thursday, December 13, 2018

Christmas Cards

I've been working on my Christmas cards! All 200 of them!
This year we took our family photo for our Christmas cards at our cabin on Thanksgiving! It was a perfect snow and I love how it turned out. :)
 On the back of our cards we included a picture of our missionary with his "Merry Christmas" in Italian! ;)

It's so fun to go out to the mail box and check the mail these days...It's like we are getting a visit from all of our old friends and family at Christmas time when their letters and photographs show up in our mail box! 
I put all of the cards we receive up on the wall by my front door where I can see their cute faces and smile at them every time I walk by...I love Christmas time!!! :)
Family, friends, and faith...everything that is important to me! 
(This is just the beginning of our wall though...by the time the holidays are through, these cards will wrap all the way around our front door! It makes me soooo Happy!!! :)

No comments: