Heartstrings By Susette

Thursday, December 6, 2018

Silver Rush CD Concert

Last night at the High School they held the Silver Rush CD Concert, and I was SOOOO proud of Dallin!
Him and Anson sang their original song and earned the cheers and applause of the crowd in a big way...GREAT job boys!!! YOU ROCK!!! 
 All of the performers did an amazing job, but I just really loved getting to hear Dallin's voice across the room, he doesn't sing for us much, and I'm trying to encourage him to put that talent of his on a candle stick and not underneath a bushel...;)
Plus, Dallin was the MC for the night so seeing him in between every other song was a bonus! 
Great job Dallin! :)

Also, yesterday was my big day!
 Here are some before pictures...
 ...just so that I have something to compare it to when I'm done...
 ...and then here are my after pictures!
 After I got my braces on!
 I may or may not feel like a kid in these things...I'm not too excited about them right now, but I am excited to see my new smile in about a year and a half!

No comments: