Heartstrings By Susette

Tuesday, December 4, 2018

Precious In Primary...and Braces For Gavin

 On Sunday December 2nd, Kesslyn went to Primary for her very first time! :)
For the whole month of December the little nursery kids "practice" going to primary since they will get to go in January! When I heard that she went  in to primary I was sooo happy, but so sad that I didn't get a picture of it. (I just knew it would have been a precious one...;) and then today, as I was out running errands, I received a text from a sweet angel teacher that had witnessed this sight and decided to take a picture because it was just "too cute!"
 She told me how big she was, and what a good mother I am for raising children who love each other...Kambriella saw how Kesslyn was a little nervous and didn't want to let go of her hand, and so she went and sat beside her the whole time. Melt. My. Heart! She was even trying to teach her to be reverent and fold her arms... :)
Oakley, thank you so much for being so sweet and so sensitive to the spirit and for taking these pictures for me, and then for sending them to me!!! You have NO IDEA just how priceless your text message was to me today!
I loved you before, but now I love you even more!!! ;)
Thank you for this gift!
 Also, yesterday I took Gavin in to get his braces on!!!
 This sweet boy was excited and didn't hurt too much...now he is going to be living on Danimals and yogurt for the next few days...
I hope I can be as brave as him when I go in for my turn tomorrow!!! :)

No comments: