Heartstrings By Susette

Wednesday, December 12, 2018

Miss This Boy...

Anziano Trickett has been on my mind a lot lately, and with the holidays I pray that he is feeling happy, loved, and surrounded by the Comforter. I know that comforting is one of the main roles of the Holy Ghost, and even I find comfort in knowing that he has that gift with him every single day... I hate not having all of my children around me for the holidays, but at the same time, I still can't think of anywhere else that I would rather him be...
And I guess that he is becoming quite the little chef while he is taking care of himself and his companions over there in Italy! :) He was so proud of this pig leg that they bought that they are going to cook together...maybe for Christmas??
I can't wait for him to cook for us when he completes his mission!!! :)
I love you Anziano Trickett!
XOXOXOXO

No comments: