Tomorrow General Conference begins and so Clint and I really wanted to be able to go to the temple before then, so we woke up early and made it there right when it opened.
I love the feeling I have while I am there, and how I really feel heaven and earth connect, and I feel surrounded by loved ones that I cannot see. I love the promises that we are reminded of, and I love that my relationship with my husband grows stronger too.
And this morning I also fell in love with the sunrise that I saw as we walked out of the temple to go home. The pink sky against the crisp black silhouette of the mountains was simply breathtaking.
I felt like it was a "thank you" gift and a "have a good day" from Heavenly Father for beginning our day at the temple.
It was a good morning. :)
Then after hurrying home to get children off to school, Clint and I headed over to the title company where we signed papers on our new home! It's official! We have a new home!
We are so excited and ready for this new chapter in our adventure book. We have a few big days ahead of us with the final bits of packing before we move.
I am so thankful that Heavenly Father has been in these details of our life, because without Him, I'm not sure where we would be. The great thing is that we are WITH Him, and He is with us, and we are right where He needs us to be, and THAT makes us happy.
Happy General Conference weekend!!! :)


No comments:
Post a Comment