This Fall Break was different than most of the fall breaks we have had because 1)We had 10 DAYS OFF from school! and 2)We just moved and desperately needed the time at home to unpack!
So, we didn't go anywhere.
We did do a couple of fun activities, but for the most part, we needed and enjoyed just staying home.
Idid take the kids to Waffle Love one morning for brunch...:) I had pumpkin spice waffles and yes, they were divine. :)
We also took a very quick trip to the cabin to get things ready for the young women to come stay, and for the winter preparation coming fast...
We invited the Butler kids at the last minute, and they all got to come! It made for a fun little evening that really was unexpected. Everyone had a friend, and everyone had fun!
We enjoyed yummy treats from fiends...
Homemade Apple Pie from Joanne Huff! YUM!
Kambriella played a little bit of basketball with friends, and has Bantam league tryouts again tonight and a Jr. Jazz game too! :)
Kesslyn a.k.a. Wonder Woman enjoyed a date with her dad at the Jazz game too! All of these girls LOVE their dad! He is such a good guy and TODAY is his birthday!!!
I am planning on spoiling him and taking him on a date tonight AND tomorrow too! :)
You can never have too much birthday fun, right?? ;)
We've also eperienced some cold weather and even woke up to snow one morning! (Although it was quickly gone in a few hours...)
It has been a really good and much needed break from school, but this morning, we are all getting back into the routine. It should be good for everyone, although I do enjoy having my little ones home. I love my family so much and love spending time together even if it is unpacking boxes, loading food storage shelves, and organizing spaces. I was grateful to have 10 days with them and all of their help. They are good kids and I'm grateful that they are mine!
I hope you have a Happy Birthday my sweet!









No comments:
Post a Comment