Yesterday was our very favorite sacrament meeting of the entire year!!!
The Primary Program!
Kambriella and Kesslyn both sang their testimonies and said their parts beautifully. My favorite song that they sang was " I'll Be What I Believe" and I felt the spirit so strong. My heart swelled with joy...and I loved watching Kesslyn's little hands trying to do the sign language for "Love One Another."
So sweet. :)
We also ate dinner at our friends house, and then on our way home, we stopped by the old house and said hello to some neighbors who were out on a walk, and then the kids all played in the leaves. Including Wonder Woman there... yep. :)
We went home and had "Come Follow Me" followed by an aluminum foil ball war with cookie sheets as our "shields of faith."
It was a good night and I'm so grateful to call this new place "home" because that's truly what it already feels like to me...home. :)




No comments:
Post a Comment