Heartstrings By Susette

Wednesday, August 2, 2017

A Date With Dallin

Dallin Clint Trickett, you are an amazing son. Your selfless service to me WITHOUT being asked always amazes me! You never pass me by without recognizing a way that you can lift or help me and I love it! Whether it's doing the dishes, playing with your baby sister, giving me a hug and a kiss, (or a massage when I seem tired), you are ALWAYS serving in our family and I love you for that! Thank you for just being you, a remarkable young man, eager to do so much good in the world...
Thanks for the fun date at the mall doing your school shopping! I can't believe you're going to be in the 9th grade and starting seminary!!! 
You are really growing up and you make your mom sooo proud!
I LOVE YOU!!! XOXOXOX
Things I accomplished yesterday:
International Driver's Permit for Carew
Birthday gifts for Relief Society Sisters/ Presidency meeting
New Glasses for Gavin for school
Ice cream at Arctic Circle for all the kids!
A play date for Kambriella and Gavin
School shopping with Dallin and little Kissy Kess :)
A phone call with Kierra :)
Crock pot dinner for the fam...
Cuddles with the my favorite peeps ;)
Paint to paint the kayaks
Planning for Gavin's priesthood party and Carew's mission farewell...
What an AWESOME day. :)
Too bad I had to go to bed with a migraine. :(
Glad it's gone this morning! Time to roll up my sleeves and go to work!!! :)

No comments: