Heartstrings By Susette

Wednesday, August 23, 2017

Home Sweet Home

 Yesterday as I was walking through the house working on chores, cleaning , and doing laundry, I came upon this sweet sight. :)
I reminded the children that they needed to do some reading to get back in the habit for school...and these sweet kiddos were found with their scriptures open  and Gavin helping Kambriella with some harder words. :) 
Moments like this literally make me feel like home really can be a heaven on earth...

Also, yesterday I took Carew to the book store to pick up a missionary journal and new scripture case for his mission...
While we were there I told him that I wanted him to pick out a picture of the Savior that he could take with him as well...one that he could either put by his bed or on a night stand or something to help him feel comfort and peace...
Bless his sweet heart...he chose the exact same picture that hangs in our home on the family room wall. Now, when he looks at it, he can feel comfort and peace as he thinks of his Savior AND home.
I may have shed a tear or two at the thought of it on the drive home... :)
2 weeks from today...2 WEEKS FROM TODAY!!!

No comments: