The kids and I visited Clint at work yesterday and saw how CRAZY BUSY that man is down there!!! There always seems to be a demand on him...lines of customers, salesmen, and reps waiting to talk to him, along with his salesmen and other employees...
BUT...Did that stop him from taking a quick break to spend a few minutes with some of his FAVORITE people???? NO!!! :)
HE is one amazing man, I'n tellin' ya...He's my favorite! He's cute, he's funny, he's always happy...and he's MINE!!! :)
He not only made time for us...but he pulled up his new JEEP and loaded up the car seat, and the kids and took us all to lunch! I LOVE his new JEEP!!! It is so cool to ride in and FUUUNNN!!!
The kids all enjoyed it too and Kesslyn kept looking around the whole car checking things out...
I'm pretty sure that the kids also think that their dad is the coolest dad on the planet and that they are the luckiest kids alive!!! ;)
And actually... I know this is true!!! They ARE the luckiest kids...and I am the luckiest wife and mom...and Clint really is the BEST husband and father!!! I love you sweetie! Thanks for always proving to me where your priorities are...and for making time for us even when the whole world needs you! ;) WE LOVE YOU!!!



No comments:
Post a Comment