This is my friend April, but for now we will call her "Miss April." ;)
April and I have been friends for 8 years and have served together in 2 different primary presidencies, and have kids that have danced and done soccer together, and are good friends and neighbors.
April is teaching a 2 year old Little Monkeys play school class and had one opening left...
and offered it to Kesslyn. :)
I normally would have never even thought about letting my little baby go anywhere but with me...but because it's April...we said Yay!!! Kesslyn will go play with April and other little 2 year olds for 2 hours twice a week while I use the time to serve in my calling.
Doing visits, making phone calls, helping with illness or babies etc. is a natural part of my calling, but also quite challenging with a little 2 year old to take care of...This way, I can give Kesslyn the opportunity to play, have fun, learn to share, and be social while I go out and try to serve and fulfill some of my duties as a relief society president...I feel like it's a "win~win" for both of us and I'm excited to see Kesslyn make friends and learn new things!
Her first day with Miss April is on Monday so wish us good luck!
I LOVE you little Kesslyn!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment