Heartstrings By Susette

Wednesday, August 9, 2017

Bear Lake and My Family That I LOVE!

  Going to Bear Lake was such a needed little trip!
We sat, we talked, we laughed, we ate, we swam, and paddle boarded, and were lazy, lazy, lazy!!!
JUST what we all needed for just a minute...:)
Kesslyn loved playing with Lexi, and I think the feelings were mutual ;)
 (although we really missed having Kierra there...;)
  Gavin LOVED the water too! It was 78 degrees and very comfortable :)
 Clint naturally mastered the paddle board...of course;)
  Carew had fun, and of course loved to tease;)
 Kambriella was a FISH and tried everything!
 The paddle boarding was Gavin's FAVORITE! ;)
 Even us big kids enjoyed getting in the water...Tiffany and Kambriella XO
 Dallin and Gavin on the paddle boards...
 Colby hiding from the sun in his GIANT cowboy hat! :)
 Carew trying to tip Dallin off the paddle board...
 and ME! The paddle board really was fun and a good little exercise, especially paddling against the wind. :) Tiffany, Kambriella, and I all went out together :)

We all had moments where we would just crash and nap...but this picture of Gavin napping on the cot on the bed was priceless! ;)
 The domino Mexican Train game was the biggest hit...
 Next to the fun in the sand of course!
Dallin dug a hole deep enough to stand in, and then the boys covered his legs and had fun pushing him over and watching him pop back up! It was hilarious!!!
 Kissy Kess was in heaven playing in the sand and the water. She could have stayed ALL DAY!!!
 Sweet little baby hands and toes in the sand!!!
  Kambriella worked hard with me trying to build a sand castle...
 ...and Kesslyn worked hard at trying to knock it down!!!
Beach Hair and the girls don't care! ;)
  Just DON"T eat the sand!!! :)
Cute Dallin got buried in the sand all the way up to his head!!!
  ...and then sweet little Kesslyn took advantage of the moment and gave him a big "Kessy Kiss!!!"
She's so sweet!!! And so is that Dallin... :)
(He looked like the Sand Monster when he got uncovered!;)
And here's the whole crew! We all had so much fun together at Bear Lake! :)
 Gavin LOVED the paddle board and kept on going back out...
 I love you sweet little buddy Gavinator! ;)
 Gavin picked up his buddy Dallin and went back out on the lake...
they are such good brothers, just like best friends...the way they should be. :)
 ...then their cousin Xaxton joined them too!
  They paddled and played and had fun until the storm blew in so quickly that we all had to hurry and pack up and leave...
It was so strong, and still so beautiful. :)
 After we finished at the lake, we got cleaned up and headed into town for dinner out on the town...
Kesslyn ran around and played and thought Colby made a hilarious reindeer...;)
  ...and I thought Tiffany and Colby made a cute couple... :)
 But this cute guy is my very very favorite!!! ;)  ;)
 He's such a fun dad...
 ...and such a good husband!!!
 He loves me soooo much and makes me so happy!!!
 ...and THESE are some good good kids!!!
 Carew is enjoying every last minute before he leaves on his mission soon...and THIS little sweetie is at the top of his list of all of those who he will miss for the next 2 years!
 Have I said how much I LOVE this sweet family of mine???
Bear Lake was a SHORT little getaway...but one worth it's weight in gold...
It came so quick and was gone so fast...
but the memories are going to last FOREVER!!! 
(Just like this family of mine! XOXOXOXO)  
 The beauty that surrounded us the entire time made me so grateful once again, and each time I see the majesty of God's creations I feel His love so much...the picture right below was of the night before we left. The moon was so amazing and when I took this picture I tried to get all of the beauty incorporated into one shot...The moon, the sky, the clouds, the trees, the mountains, and water's edge of the lake. Everything about this trip was so beautiful to me. :)
I can't wait to do it again!!!


No comments: