Alright...Have you EVER seen such a big cheeser???
This little girl is soooo excited to be learning how to use the potty!!! :)
As I was getting ready for church, Kesslyn came in the bathroom, announced "POOP!!!" as loud as she could to everyone that was in the room, stripped off her p.j's and diaper, and climbed up on the toilet ALL BY HERSELF! :)
She proudly did her duty, got her "can can" (candy:), and headed to her room to get ready for church.
WOW!!! What a big girl! She's not even 2 yet and already getting potty trained...Clint says she broke the family record that used to be held by Kierra who got potty trained just barely after her 2nd birthday! Looks like you are being "dethroned" Kierra...;) (no pun intended ;)...
BIG GIRL KESSLYN!!! We are so proud of you!!! :)
All of this "potty" conversation reminded me of something Kambriella said when she was getting potty trained so I went back in my blog and found the story...it will make you laugh!!!
Happy Monday!!! :)
(From February 2012)
All of this "potty" conversation reminded me of something Kambriella said when she was getting potty trained so I went back in my blog and found the story...it will make you laugh!!!
Happy Monday!!! :)
(From February 2012)
"I know that these conversations about potty training are not the most inspiring things to be heard, BUT they ARE some of the funniest things that happen around here lately...and after all, whether your day is full of sunshine and roses or rainclouds and thunder...or simply conversations with a 2 year old all about the "toy-wet," it's always good to find JOY in the moment you are living, right? So, I am recording yet another funny conversation that I had with little Kambriella the other day. It was so funny the way she said it that she simply had me laughing out loud! Here is how it went:
I was sitting in the kitchen reading and Kambriella was laying on the kitchen floor coloring when she said,
"Mom, I have some good news and some bad news..."
(I giggled just at that little comment because she has NEVER said THAT before!) Then I replied,
"Well, I'll take the bad news first."
Then Kambriella said,
"I have to go poop."
Then I laughed and said, "Well then what's the GOOD news?"
Then Kambriella took a deep breath and said,
"It's a BIG one!"
I laughed out loud again and with a big smile stuck to my face I rushed her in to the potty where she successfully completed the job INTO the "toy-wet" and NOT in her big girl princess panties!
We will consider this to be another "sunshine and roses" kind of day (even though it didn't smell like one ;)
More happy potty training stories to come, I'm sure of it!!! Have a "sunshine and roses" kind of day even if life gets stinky!!! :) I love you Kambriella! You are SUCH a BIG girl!!!"

No comments:
Post a Comment