Friday night and for our last fun fling of spring break, we drove up to our cabin and stayed the night!
It was a very rainy weekend so we spent our time inside playing games, watching movies, eating snacks and having fun together.
We made individual party pizzas for our dinner...
It was a yummy dinner and fun to make with everyone! And YES, that is a Christmas tree that was left up over the last few months, and YES I finally took it down before we came home. :)
It was the perfect relaxing way to spend the last little bit of our Spring Break! I love getting away where I can focus on MY FAMILY. We love each other and love just being together and THAT makes me happy!
Happy Monday and back to school everyone! :)
P.S.
I thought it was interesting this little house that is submerged under water that we pass every time we are headed up to the cabin...
it makes me curious about how it became this way? Who lived here? and what were the people like that lived here??
I will probably never know!






No comments:
Post a Comment