Heartstrings By Susette

Monday, April 23, 2018

For Now and For Forever!

 Last Friday was Kierra's last day here with us on her spring break. We played hard while she was here and squished in a lot of fun things, like the ZOO!
We started off our visit with a train ride with Grandma Trickett...:)
 We watched the monkeys groom each other and this guy right here was busy picking stuff out of his friends teeth! They are funny animals that remind me that Heavenly Father must have a great sense of humor! ;)
We saw the giraffes (which Kesslyn called "dragons") ;)  We also saw the zebras, and ostriches...
 We watched Kierra's favorite animal, the elephant!
 And of course took pictures on this big one too!
 I could probably make a time line of all of my kids ages just based off of this photo spot right here! 
I think we have taken a picture on this elephant's trunk every single year with every one of my kids! 
We love the zoo!
 (And these girls love each other in case you couldn't tell...;)
 We saw the rhinos George and Princess!
 And this little picture right here just melts my heart! So cute!!! Kesslyn hugging the sea otter ;)
 ...and I'm not sure...Is this a seal or a sea lion??
 We got to watch a fabulous little show put on by these talented water lovers!
 We rode on the Merry~Go~Round! ;)

 ...and enjoyed the fabulous display put on by the beautiful and proud peacock!

Then, later on that evening after we were done at the zoo, the boys all left and went on a scout camp up to our property so us girls went to Bahama Bucks for some yummy shaved ice!
 Kierra only asked for 2 specific things while she was here...Zupas (which we had on Monday), and Bahama Bucks! Can you believe they don't have either one of these luxuries in Colorado??? So sad! But sooo happy when there's a visit to Utah! ;)
We went home after our shaved ice and watched the movie Bambi together and ended up falling asleep on the couch together...we had a long week of playing hard and staying up late and we loved EVERY MINUTE of time that we got to spend with Kierra! It was a great treat for all of us!
 Then, Saturday morning it was time to say goodbye to Kierra! We headed to the airport around 9 in the morning before Kambriella's volleyball game. :)
 I always tell my girls how beautiful they are, and it's the truth! They are beautiful on the inside and out! I love them all so much...ALL my kids!!!
 ...and I'm so grateful that they call themselves best friends! They genuinely love each other so much and this makes my heart so happy!
  It says in my patriarchal blessing that "I will realize my children will marry and have homes of their own and I will always keep a close and loving relationship through this life and through the eternities."
So, that's my plan! Stay close to them all...LOVE them all...for now and FOREVER!


No comments: