Heartstrings By Susette

Thursday, April 5, 2018

The Cheesecake Factory on Spring Break!

 I felt so happy yesterday having my family together in the middle of the day! (That's not the norm when the kids are usually in school and Clint has work!) But every Wednesday Kesslyn and I take Clint out to lunch just to see his cute face, and get him out of the office for a little break. We all love it! So, when I told all the kids that we were sticking with Wednesday tradition and taking everyone out to lunch there were literally cheers all around!!!
 We decided to go to the Cheesecake Factory because 1) we have so many gift cards there and knew we could have a yummy/fancy lunch for free! and 2) EVERY time we try to go to the Cheesecake Factory the wait is at least 2 hours long JUST to get in! May I recommend going when we did...within the first hour they open and you will NOT have to wait for a seat!!! It was AWESOME!!! (But believe me, by the time we were headed out to take Clint back to work, the line had already grown and people were waiting out the door for a chance to eat there for lunch! It was INSANE!!!
We always have so much fun just being together, but all of the kids were also VERY grateful that we took them there. None of them had ever eaten there and they LOVED it!
I loved it too, but mostly because of my company. ;) (Including the Marco Polo videos with Kierra ;) ;)
 After Clint was back to work, I took the kids on a few errands, and then we headed to Thanksgiving Point to the Museum of Natural Curiosity! Everyone had a great time and we even met up with our friends the Butler's. :)
 Everyone loved being in the Water Works area's wind tunnel! With winds that blew up to 85 mph they were getting some pretty great G force going on their faces! It was hilarious!!! And the hair do's after they came out were pretty sick too. ;) ;)
(I think Kesslyn had a love/hate relationship with the wind tunnel though...she wanted in and then right back out every time!!!)
 They also had fun just playing in the water and probably could have stayed there all day if we didn't have to leave so that all of the boys could go to their young men's activity!
They were doing a challenge course that was being put on by the stake for the JRT Ready initiative and everyone was excited to go, and they DID NOT disappoint!! 
The boys all had a blast including Clint, and Paige and Kambriella played all night too. It was a FUN day and I'm so grateful for Spring Breaks!!! :)

No comments: