Heartstrings By Susette

Wednesday, April 4, 2018

Rejuvenate

 Spring break so far has been everything I have needed it to be...LAY-Z!!!
It's so nice to have a few days to just rejuvenate. The kids have slept in, played games together, played with friends, helped (a little) with some work, and today, we are heading out to do some shopping and take Clint to lunch. Perfect. :)
It's also a much needed time for me with my calling to study the awesome changes that were made in this general conference, and I'm seeking direction from Heavenly Father. I've learned so much about myself and "perspective" during this call as relief society president. I can see how I am being "refined" through the fire...
Hopefully when my journey here is through, I will have become everything that Heavenly Father needed me to be...Until then..press on! And have a happy spring break my little loves!

No comments: