I LOVE that all of my girls think they are princesses...because they are!!!
On Saturday Grandma Trickett took all the daughters and grand daughters to the Bonneville High School play "The Little Mermaid!"
This wasn't your average ordinary run of the mill high school play...but an AWESOME play! Like almost Las Vegas worthy kinda play! These pictures will never do it justice, and because we weren't allowed to take pictures during the performance, this was all I could get...but trust me...It was AWESOME! The lights, The props, the stage transitions were amazing and quick! The costumes and special effects, the talent of each singer and actor...all of it was so professional and well done! I was impressed, and my GIRLS were impressed!!!
And Kesslyn was absolutely mesmerized by Ariel! :)
Every time she would go off stage Kesslyn would say, "Where'd the princess go??" And then when she would come back on she would clap and smile...and at one point when Ariel got her "feet" she was wearing a pink dress and Kesslyn kept on looking down at her own clothes saying, "Oh no! I don't have pink!" It was too cute! When we were getting pictures with Ariel Kesslyn kept on calling her "Princess" and the sweet girl kept telling Kesslyn, "YES! YOU are a princess!" She was so good with her. ;)
Then Kesslyn wanted a picture with EVERY "Princess!" So that was what we did...and she loved every minute of it!
She REALLY thought she was interacting with REAL LIVE PRINCESSES!!! (And now I SO BAD want to take these girls to Disneyland!!!)
Anyways...for all of my days and for as long as I live I will teach my children that they are ROYALTY because they are! Sons and daughters of a Heavenly King. And THAT makes my girls Princesses! And my sons Princes...and in Kesslyn's words, "Mommy's the Queen!" ;) ;)






No comments:
Post a Comment