Heartstrings By Susette

Friday, March 22, 2019

"Go" Everyday


The other day I had a thought that was so strong in my mind that I took it and literally "ran" with it!
The thought was..."Go to the temple everyday."
I know that may seem difficult in a way, but to ME, it made total sense.
Going to the temple everyday to me means living my life so that the temple is in my heart and mind everyday. So, whether I see it, enter it, study about it, teach it to my children, increase my testimony of it, call it, think about it, or actually RUN to it...I want to "go" to the temple everyday! 
So, I have been going there for my run every morning...:)
I have been literally waking up and running to the temple!
This is the picture that I took while I was there...then I turned right around and RAN back home! It was a wonderful sight to run to, but I mostly have loved the lessons that I have learned on the way there...
 I listen to conference talks while running, and think about "going to the temple everyday." 
Not only was I able to run there in the morning, but went there with my son in law Riley while Kierra was visiting some friends she hadn't seen in a while...
 ...and then I went again to take my sweet boys...
No matter how or when we "go to the temple" ~ I want to always have the desire, heart, and mind of "going" to the temple everyday...and keeping the temple always in my heart.

No comments: