After many days of rain and snow and cold weather, we finally had a peak at some blue sky and sunshine and it has been lovely! Kesslyn and I have gone on a couple of walks the past few days and I even spotted some fuzzy little blossoms on the trees that reminded me of pussy willows and they literally made me giddy with delight! (So I had to take a picture! ;)
Then, later on in the day it was warm enough for the kids to play outside! (Without coats! ;)
They played on the grass making homemade stickers and it made me happy to see them enjoying that little plot of sunshine and happiness...;)
I'm so grateful for so many things, but I definitely have a deep love for the beauties of nature and how to me they testify of Heavenly Father's creativity and how He has so much love for His children...I can't wait for more sunshine and warm days to come!




No comments:
Post a Comment