Heartstrings By Susette

Friday, March 15, 2019

Silver Lining


 Yesterday I attended my Aunt Neta's funeral in Grace Idaho. These days are always a bitter sweet for me because I feel the sadness, loss, and heartache for my loved ones, (and at this time particularly for my mom who will miss her baby sister...) but I also see the silver lining at this time of gathering close to family. 
I really love getting to see my sisters that I don't get to see that often, but we all promised that we are going to gather for something FUN soon instead of gathering at a funeral. :)
My mom has 3 siblings still living out of 11 children, and says she does NOT want to be the last one to go.
I hope she is though. I don't want her to leave. I know that is selfish of me, but it's the truth! 
We need her and love her...just like Kesslyn! :)

No comments: