Heartstrings By Susette

Monday, March 11, 2019

Highlight of My Weekend!

 The highlight of my weekend was an overnight date with my sweetie! I love to get away with him and have uninterrupted time to catch up on everything that we don't get the time to talk about during the week.
 We spend so much time taking care of  children and other important priorities that sometimes the little things can get left behind and lost in the shuffle of life..BUT, it's the little things that I LOVE and that together make up the BIG things! So, I love our time alone to catch up on all the little things...:) and to cuddle of course...;)  ;)
 There was also no elementary school on Friday because of parent teacher conferences, so I took the little girls and a couple of friends to the Children's Discovery Museum at Thanksgiving Point.
 They had fun playing and exploring and I was happy to get out with them and do something fun! Especially since the weather has been so rainy lately...it was a fun day. :)
Smiles all around. :)  :)  :)  :)

No comments: