One thing that makes me so happy is to see how much my children love each other. They really are best friends and would rather be together doing things than with anyone else. And I love it.
On Sunday night after Gavin's birthday was over, Dallin and Gavin informed me that they were going to be sleeping outside in the 1 man tent together.
We checked the weather to be sure it wouldn't rain, and then they set it up and went to bed!
In the morning when I went to wake them up for school, I found them cozy and snug and plenty warm!
I like to think that these children made promises to each other before they came here, and when I see them loving and caring for each other, I like to think that these are some of the simple ways that they are keeping their promises to each other. Especially when it comes to supporting each other in living the gospel. I think they come to expect the best out of each other, and as best friends, I feel like they can help each other reach their goals and be their best. I love my children so much and I love that they love each other too! :)


No comments:
Post a Comment