On Saturday morning after Carew returned home from Italy, Clint and I went with him to report to the stake president where he was released from his full time call as a missionary for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints.
I was filled with humility and gratitude as I sat and listened to my now adult son share thoughts, feelings, and insights into the last two years of his life as a missionary, and how ultimately, through his growth and testimony and help in bringing others to Christ, he himself was truly converted in the process.
It made me feel so proud.
I am so grateful.
As we returned home and spent time with our family that was gathered together my heart was yet again full of humility and gratitude for these amazing people that I am sharing this mortal journey with!
Our hearts were full, and so were our tummies after we took Carew to one of our new favorite places to eat...Freddy's!
Welcome home Carew!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment