Heartstrings By Susette

Saturday, September 7, 2019

Kesslyn Turns 4!

 On August 31st Kesslyn turned 4 years old!!!
We celebrated her birthday up at the cabin because it was also the Labor Day weekend.
 This little sweetie wanted a "mermaid" birthday, and so lucky for this momma, I found this amazing mermaid dress at Costco for just $25! It was all she wanted and she was so pleased with how beautiful it was and how she felt like a princess in it! But of course she knows she IS a princess...:)
 She woke up to find the kitchen table filled with her cake and presents and a few fun little decorations...
 I love setting the table each morning for my children's birthdays! I think it's a fun thing to wake up to and it kind of sets the tone for the rest of the day...
And although I didn't get to go "all out" being up at the cabin, I still felt like it was perfect for the little sweetie and she really LOVED it! She was so happy!
 We are a lucky family to have such awesome people in it!
Kesslyn we are so happy that you are a special part of it!
 We all love you SOOOO much!
(Even your goof ball brothers...;)
 You are really growing and becoming so smart! It is fun to watch you learn new things and enjoy the world around you...
 It makes me wonder what your little 4-year-old mind may have wished for as you blew out your candles...
 Maybe for a ride on a horse??  :)
 Kesslyn received some nice gifts too!
Her mermaid dress, an Elsa dress, some clothes for preschool, a Barbie and a tea set, and a purse with lipstick and nail polish in it from Grandma and Grandpa Trickett, and a tiger from her brother Carew...:)
 She was a happy little Mermaid Princess! :)
 She even had a tea party before breakfast with her sister Kambriella!
 And I don't even know about these crazy nerdy boys...
At lease we NEVER have any dull moments around here!
 And Oh yes, baby girl...YOU can ride on a horse for your birthday!
 (I love how she froze her smile and fixed her eyes on the camera for her picture even as the horse decided it was leaving...;)
 That evening after a fun day of games and riding, we roasted hot dogs and marshmallows over the fire and sat there until the sky was dark and glittered with millions of bright stars in the sky.
We talked of life and God and future goals...we listened to a conference talk titled "Our Campfire of Faith"...
It was a wonderful day, and a very Happy Birthday for Kesslyn!
We love you our little 4 year old Princess!

No comments: