Carew has been home from his mission for almost 3 weeks, and he is prepared to go places! :)
In that 3 weeks we have:
Welcomed him home
Gone to dinner
Watched Marvel movies
Bought him new clothes
Helped him get a car
Checked new student lists, and checked them "twice" (daily) to get all of the classes that he wanted for his first semester at BYUI...
Gone to the dentist
Served in the temple
Went to the cabin and rode side by sides and horses!
Watched more Marvel movies
Visited family and friends
Got him a new phone and a laptop and supplies for school
Got Invisalign!
Payed tithing and packed
Had lunch at Costco
Toured Clint's new business
Attended concerts and fundraisers
Celebrated birthdays
Got Tuberculosis shots
Stayed up late and got up early...
and on and on and on!
It has been a busy, hectic, happy, few weeks and I think Carew has enjoyed being back home, but I also know that he is excited to start the next new chapter in his life.
I am excited to watch my son as he continues to blossom and grow, and I keep praying that he will meet good people up at school that will be good to him, encourage him, and assist him on the path that he is taking through this next stage of life.
The kids are asking him if he will please come back every weekend...and I am encouraging him to stay there and do what HE needs to do! We will see him plenty I am sure, but I will continue everyday to pray for him and support him in all the ways that a loving mother can.
Good luck to you Carew! You are going to do amazing things!

No comments:
Post a Comment