Sometimes when I look at the sunrise I see love and become completely overwhelmed with amazement and gratitude. Other times (like this week) I look at the sunrise and think of thousands of angels thronging the mountainside and wonder what goes on in heaven as people young and old pass through the veil...One day I will know what that is like, but for now, I feel peace as I wonder...
This week we lost a few dear loved ones...Clint's cousin Tyler, my Uncle Max, and Carew's good friend Brady. As we attended funerals, I was sweetly reminded of how much we are loved by our Heavenly Father, and how the Atonement of Jesus Christ is all encompassing and healing. It is there for each of us ALL the time.I also felt the Spirit "nudge" me and teach me to look closer for opportunities to love people, to build them up, and to find ways to bless their lives and to help them through their days...both the good and the bad. Life is hard and we NEED each other.
The silver lining to attending funerals though is the opportunity to be united as families. Although it's hard to watch those you love suffer in sadness and pain, it helps the hurt when you see loved ones embrace, lift, encourage, and strengthen each other simply by being together. There is strength in numbers, and each individual in our family is important to me. AND, I LOVE seeing Clint's family together. They are close and really love each other..
AND Clint is the cutest... :)



No comments:
Post a Comment