These awesome brothers love each other and they also love the temple!
That was one of the very first things that they wanted to do together when Carew got home from his mission! (Well, that and watch all the Marvel movies that Carew missed over the past 2 years! ;)
I love that they love each other and that they want to spend time together...and that some of that time spent together is also in the temple.
It makes my momma heart so happy. :)
And, I am going to go to the temple myself this morning! I also love the temple and love the peace that I feel while I am there. With so much change going on in life right now, the extra measure of peace is something that I long for, and I know the temple is the place to find it.


No comments:
Post a Comment