Kesslyn and her friends were having a play date and playing outside in the grass with the sun shining down, and it was a great feeling with a little hope of Spring in the air.
As they ran and played and giggled, they came inside to tell me that they had lost baby Jesus in the grass! They had all kinds of small toys with them and losing this one made them all sad, but they also told me that they had already prayed to find him, and so I told them I KNEW that they would!
What sweet little girls who all on their own thought to pray when they needed help. It was so sweet and made me smile, and my mom heart happy.
Sure enough, after the friends had all gone home and Kesslyn and I went back outside and retraced their steps, we found baby Jesus! Kesslyn ran right over to the spot they had been playing and said one more little prayer..."Thank You for finding baby Jesus!"
It was a good day, and a good little life lesson.
This weekend was also full of service projects and basketball games! Kambriella's team had their first game in the Utah county Bantam spring league and won, and then we all drove for a quick smoothie in between games. I'm so glad that she has great friends to play with and encourage her! That's a "win" all around!


No comments:
Post a Comment