Heartstrings By Susette

Thursday, March 19, 2020

Keeping Them Happy and Safe

 Last night after the 5.7 earthquake that we experienced, I felt a little more comfortable about putting the little girls to bed in the same room. Kesslyn was excited to have a "sleepover" in Kambriella's room. :)
These kids are so sweet and I love them so much and I want to do everything in my power to protect them both physically and spiritually. I think they are doing well considering all of the fear and commotion that is swirling around in the world right now, and I think it is largely in part because of the spirit that we keep here in our home that they are doing so well...
I think according to Kesslyn's drawings, that life still mostly feels like "cupcakes and rainbows." ;)
Or should I say "princesses and rainbows."  :)
That's what she drew here...Kesslyn is the top princess, then me, and Daddy, and the rainbow. :)
I felt so happy when she brought me this picture.
I know my children are strong and they will be better people because of the experiences that they will have in this life.
I love them so much and am glad to have them all safely gathered at home...although I miss Kierra and her family, I know they are doing well and taking good care of each other too. :)

No comments: