The weather has been a bit cold and rainy these past few days and so when the clouds part for a minute and the sun comes out, we take advantage of that and head outside for some fresh air.
With the current state of our community and the world with the corona virus, we are advised to stay home with our families as much as possible and to keep our social distancing. That is a hard thing to do because we love being around people and helping others, and so having little contact has been challenging.
But, I am so very grateful for the people that I get to be "stuck" with!
We live in a beautiful valley and enjoy so many wonderful freedoms, and going through times like these together teaches us a little more of all that we have.
Our blessings are endless, especially when I look at my family.
I love these sweet people so much and feel so lucky to have them for my own!


No comments:
Post a Comment