Yesterday as I listened to Elder and Sister Stevensen for the online family discovery day, I was moved by the spirit so immensely at the power of family, and that the Spirit of Elijah can literally unleash the power of families. They spoke of fortifying our homes and building up walls of protection spiritually and reminded us of angels that are watching over us that we cannot see...
I believe this so wholeheartedly. I KNOW that they are there. I have seen them dressed in white and busy about their work. I love these promises and live by them.
I also believe that not only are the angels who watch over us are our family members who have traveled on to the other side of the veil, but I believe that they are also the people for whom we have done temple work for.. That's why I am so glad that Clint and I were able to go to the temple together early Tuesday morning! We left armed with power and authority from God, and with angels that have charge over us.
And with all of the doubt and uncertainty in the world right now with the COVID-19 Virus, or Coronavirus, things are changing rapidly. The church just today announced that all church meetings worldwide are cancelled effective immediately.
And with all of the doubt and uncertainty in the world right now with the COVID-19 Virus, or Coronavirus, things are changing rapidly. The church just today announced that all church meetings worldwide are cancelled effective immediately.
With the bicentennial celebration of the First Vision, everyone will be watching and participating in that through technology only. I know that President Nelson had great vision in many ways when he said that this conference would be both "memorable AND unforgettable."
I'm so grateful for the peace the gospel brings through cloud AND sunshine!



No comments:
Post a Comment