Heartstrings By Susette

Wednesday, March 18, 2020

Together


 This morning before Clint left for work we sat together on my bed watching the news and just trying to see what was happening in the world, when suddenly everything around us started shaking.
We both sat there in shock and then looked at each other with concern..."It's an earthquake." Clint said.
We both stood up and went to gather the children.
I went to get the girls when Clint was met by the boys who came running. When I got to Kambriella's room she was laying there already awake wondering what was happening.
I picked up Kesslyn and we all went into my room and cuddled up on my bed. 
We talked about what had happened and that we were glad that we were all together, and then we had a family prayer.
I felt peace.
I know that we are living in tumultuous times, but I still feel love and peace in knowing that Heavenly Father is in charge and that we are watched over and loved more than we know.
We have felt aftershocks and heard more news about the coronavirus today, but I stand firm in the knowledge that we are living in a home centered on faith in our Savior Jesus Christ.
We have Him, and we have each other, and that is enough! 

No comments: