Yesterday I was on a video call with Kierra, Easton, and Raya as they opened up their Christmas present that finally came in the mail! We sent them a beach wagon (with extra wide tires) for them to load up all of their beach equipment AND their little ones so that they can have a little easier time getting all of the gear to the beach. The kids seemed excited to climb right in the wagon and have their mom pull them around the house. :) I love and miss these people so much and I am so grateful for the technology that unites us even though we are so far away from each other. Kierra is a good little mama and I love watching her in her element. The kids are so sweet, and I can't wait to have them come and stay with us pretty soon! We love you Johnsons!


No comments:
Post a Comment