Any time I see the numbers 10 & 29 I think of Clint.
He was born on 10/29.
At 10:29 am and pm I text him if I'm not with him, or kiss him if I am with him...;)
And just the other day I looked at the time on my watch and saw the numbers 10 and 29 in the amount of steps I had so far in the day...
I love how all of the little reminders are fun and they help my heart to increase in love when I think of him. :)
What's even better, is that Clint was the one that started this whole number thing, and he does the same thing with my birthday numbers 9 & 22...even down to sending me texts of the key tag that reminds him of me while he is at work...;)
I love that sweet boy!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment