Heartstrings By Susette

Wednesday, January 4, 2023

Theresa and Clarence

Last night Clint and I were able to attend the Payson temple for the sealing of a dear old friend to her husband, Theresa and Clarence Spencer.
Theresa and I met years ago when our children were little, and we served together in the Primary presidency in our ward in Roy. We became lifelong friends. :)
Life doesn't always go quite as WE plan, and after some rough years for Theresa, I was SO happy to be with her and Clarence in the temple! The spirit was so strong and tears rolled down our cheeks as they were sealed together for time and all eternity.
My testimony of the Atonement of Jesus Christ was strengthened as a result of being there, and knowing for myself that second chances are always a part of Heavenly Father's plan. Theresa and I also recommitted to being better at getting together more often! Friendships and relationships are so precious and we NEED them and we NEED each other, especially to get through hard things together! (And boy do we need those good times to laugh together too!)

No comments: