Kierra sent the family this darling picture of Raya looking like a little hula dancer, and I just fell in love with it! We miss this cute little family and wish we could be with them more often, but we are also SO grateful for the wonderful and inspired gift of technology that helps us share things and stay connected even across the big, wide, ocean. Hawaii is probably such a dream to live in, and I'm so glad that Kierra's family is having that experience. I will also be glad to go and visit them as soon as possible.
Cute little Easton also wanted to show Lolli and Pops how he could sport the Hawaiian look... ;) I love how proud he looks in it! He cracks me up. When kids are little they just want to be big, and when we are all grown up, we just want to be little again! Oh to be as innocent and carefree as these sweet little children...I love them so much and miss them like crazy!


No comments:
Post a Comment