Heartstrings By Susette

Friday, January 6, 2023

One on One

Yesterday I checked Kambriella out of school to take her on a lunch date, and you would have thought that I had given her the world! She was so happy! (And so was I because she chose to go to Pizzeria Limone. ;)
But that is why we love trying to take our kids out on individuals dates, because it doesn't take much for them to realize and know how much they are loved. :)
Kambriella did not want to go back to school, but she finally went willingly after we picked up a box of CRUMBLE cookies to take home too. I'm going to try my best to get these dates with these kids! I love them SO MUCH and they are so precious to me. Every single one of them.

(And yes, they think I am Super MOM!)
And I will just let them. :)
Also, can I just say how much I LOVE that my family loves reading the blog entries that I do? When Kambriella saw that I was back at it, she sat right down and stayed there for a long time reading all about our family and what we have been busy doing and how we are making our memories together...
Trying to bring the Spirit into our home in any way I can is part of my life long goals and objectives, and I truly believe that this blog is also like a journal where I record some of my most important thoughts, all of which have to do with my family.
These posts are full of love, laughter, memories, and yes the Spirit. The spirit of love, light, and truth, that THIS family is forever!

 

No comments: