Heartstrings By Susette

Friday, January 27, 2023

Jeanette Turns 70

Happy 70th birthday Jeanette!
Stephanie, Emily, and I have been friends with this sweet family in our ward for years now, and it seems we continue to go through the good and the bad, the thick and the thin, and everything in between together. Jeanette has been so sick and getting ready to leave this life, and we wondered if she would make it to her birthday, but she did it! Jeanette turned 70 years old yesterday, January 26th, 2023.
We brought her flowers, balloons, and cupcakes with candles to celebrate her birthday, and I was SO happy that she was able to make it to this special day, especially for her son Brian, knowing that it would be her last one here with him.
Thank goodness we have each other to get through this life with! Jeanette, I love you and am grateful for your friendship in my life. May all of your dreams come true...especially the ones with your sweet Carl, soon to be reunited, you sweet lady.

No comments: