It's a new year, and I have some new running shoes! Gratefully I can say that even though it's a new year, and new shoes, these are old habits that I plan to keep for a long long time!
I went to go and buy me a new pair of Brooks Levitate running shoes because they are my favorite, and when I got to the store I was SO EXCITED to see that not only did they have my favorite shoes, but they made them in a special holiday edition with silver and gold threaded snowflakes!!! Whhaaatt??
Susette has cute AND comfortable shoes??
This might be a first. ;)
Also, I was super happy and grateful that Carew and Kara gave me a New Testament scripture set with journal tabs to go along with our Come Follow Me studies for the year.
I have a Book of Mormon scripture journal that I use everyday as well, but this makes me excited to have a little more serious study of the New Testament too.
They also gave me these stickers for the scriptures too, so we will see if I can learn how to implement them too.
We talked with our kids during family home evening about helping them to accomplish their goals of getting better at their individual scripture study. We have a few incentives in mind to help keep them motivated, but especially to help them learn to fit it in with better time management.
It's a constant, and we'll never be perfect at it, but we are sure going to give it a try!





No comments:
Post a Comment